Pages

About Me

My photo
Petersburg, Virginia, United States
Interior Designer by trade, project manager by day, crafty lady by night! My college education was spent in art school where I learned to love creativity and free expression. I live with my long time boyfriend and all of our animal kidlets who fill my days with smiles and inspire me to always try for greater.

Guestbook

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wacky Weather

Well- it is Wednesday and the good news is that we are coming over the hump to the weekend! I have been fairly busy this week working on some new pieces for my Etsy shop which I hope to get listed in the next few days. Here in Virginia we have been having beautiful weather for a couple of weeks now. Sunshine, bright blue skies and pleasant temperatures. I woke up this morning, however, to a hard rain pelting on my car on the drive to work. I find myself feeling like there is no place I would rather be today than at home, curled up in my big chair reading a good book under my Snuggie with my kitties and doggies at my side. Of course, work is calling. Thank goodness for flexible hours and early clock out times! So, I am in the office but was inspired to do a post dedicated to the weather and the artists and crafters who use this as inspiration.
Check out some of these finds:

Rainy Day Necklace-- by UnnaturalElement  @  etsy.com



Lightning- Silkscreen print-- by alyoisiusspyker  @  etsy.com



Singing in the Rain Necklace-- by lucindascharms  @  etsy.com


Birds in Boots- Giant Stamps-- by psitsinthedetails  @  etsy.com



RED POPPIES in the Rain 24x20 Original Fantasy Oil Flowers Painting on Canvas-- by LUIZAVIZOLI  @   etsy.com


Let it rain -- sweet little umbrellas and rainbow colored rain drops cards-- by teresamariegrandy  @  etsy.com

1 comment: