Pages

About Me

My photo
Petersburg, Virginia, United States
Interior Designer by trade, project manager by day, crafty lady by night! My college education was spent in art school where I learned to love creativity and free expression. I live with my long time boyfriend and all of our animal kidlets who fill my days with smiles and inspire me to always try for greater.

Guestbook

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Pineapple Upside Down Day

April 20 is Pineapple Upside Down Day! I know- what the heck does that mean? All I've got is that it must be a celebration of a love of Pineapple Upside Down Cake. Anyone out there in this boat? Regardless, why not make today about celebrating all of the things you love. Take the time to acknowledge these things and take count of them. It will be an eye-opening experience that is sure to get you moving. And while you are at it, enjoy some pineapple upside down cake too!

Pineapple Margarita Chunky Layered Shea Butter Bar Soap 3 - 4 oz-- myotherprincess  @  etsy.com

2 comments:

  1. oooo. i love pineapple anything, especially upside down cake! must go find some...i don't have the patience to make one, not today anyway. lovely post :D

    ReplyDelete