Pages

About Me

My photo
Petersburg, Virginia, United States
Interior Designer by trade, project manager by day, crafty lady by night! My college education was spent in art school where I learned to love creativity and free expression. I live with my long time boyfriend and all of our animal kidlets who fill my days with smiles and inspire me to always try for greater.

Guestbook

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

National Be Kind to Lawyer's Day

April 14 is National Be Kind to Lawyers Day! I know folks, I am really stretching today- huh? Just aren't a lot of interesting things going on today except for the fact that it is HUMP Day! So for those of you who are a lawyer, know a lawyer, or need a lawyer- give them some extra kindness today!

Trust Me I'm A Lawyer T-shirt Tee More Colors S - 2XL-  signaturetshirts  @  etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment