Pages

About Me

My photo
Petersburg, Virginia, United States
Interior Designer by trade, project manager by day, crafty lady by night! My college education was spent in art school where I learned to love creativity and free expression. I live with my long time boyfriend and all of our animal kidlets who fill my days with smiles and inspire me to always try for greater.

Guestbook

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Earth Day

April 22 is Earth Day! That one day of the year when we are supposed to celebrate the Earth and the preservation of it. Of course, many of us celebrate that every single day by doing our best to practice better habits. This day is about inspiring awareness and appreciation for our environment. This year is the 40th anniversary of Earth Day. Take some time today to start a new practice in your home. Start recycling, plant a tree, take public transportation, start a compost pile. There are so many things each of us can do to preserve this planet for our children and grandchildren. Visit: http://www.epa.gov/earthday/ and take the pledge to Pick 5 habits that you can adopt in your household to make a difference.

Green Peace On Earth-- reniebritenbucher  @  etsy.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment