Pages

About Me

My photo
Petersburg, Virginia, United States
Interior Designer by trade, project manager by day, crafty lady by night! My college education was spent in art school where I learned to love creativity and free expression. I live with my long time boyfriend and all of our animal kidlets who fill my days with smiles and inspire me to always try for greater.

Guestbook

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Quality Time

This beautiful Saturday morning in the springtime I woke up to the birds chirping, cool temperatures, and some motivation!!! I started the process of cleaning out my studio of all things not related to my crafts!! I bought the new paint and today I go to buy the new ceiling fan and some storage pieces to hold everything. I am so excited about this new journey. I truly feel like I am on the right track and that this one little step could help me exponentially when it comes to finding the time, and the inspiration to create!!
Here is what my studio looks like now:

The whole room is surrounded by windows!! Great- huh? I have the perfect view of my backyard! I have a new rug to put down and the paint is really going to brighten it up a lot! I can't wait to post the after photos- but that will take some time. It is a work in progress!

Did I mention that I share this space with two of the best studio mates ever?


I love my puppies and they love to be with their mom while she is busy working away!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the nice comments on my blog.
    I am SO JEALOUS of your wonderful studio!

    am now following you! Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks- it is the perfect room and I am lucky to have such a large space to work with!

    ReplyDelete