Pages

About Me

My photo
Petersburg, Virginia, United States
Interior Designer by trade, project manager by day, crafty lady by night! My college education was spent in art school where I learned to love creativity and free expression. I live with my long time boyfriend and all of our animal kidlets who fill my days with smiles and inspire me to always try for greater.

Guestbook

Friday, April 16, 2010

National Wear Your Pajamas to Work Day

April 16 is National Wear Your Pajamas to Work Day!! For those of you who work from home or craft full time, take the day to stay in your PJs all day long!! I must admit, I would never walk into my workplace dressed in my footy pajamas (JK) but what a great way to keep your day low key, low stress, and help you come down out of whatever funk you may experiencing this week. It is Friday folks! Get the blood pumping and get to work on something that makes you feel special and inspired today!!

Pajama P. J. Party Hen House original painting outsider folk art Dan C-- folkit  @  etsy.com

Hand in hand with this low key day is the fact that today is also National Stress Awareness Day and High Five Day!! High five some people you come in contact with, and keep things fun. Lower the stress level today and get ready for the weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Pajama Day Pajama day. I am on spring break so every day has been a pajama day. But the fun is coming to a end soon. Noooo

    ReplyDelete