Pages

About Me

My photo
Petersburg, Virginia, United States
Interior Designer by trade, project manager by day, crafty lady by night! My college education was spent in art school where I learned to love creativity and free expression. I live with my long time boyfriend and all of our animal kidlets who fill my days with smiles and inspire me to always try for greater.

Guestbook

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Sense of Smell Day

April 24 is Sense of Smell Day! Why don't you all literally wake up and smell the roses! There are so many beautiful scents around us in the air, particularly at this time of year when spring is in bloom and fragrant flowers surround us. Roses, gardenias, honeysuckles, orange blossoms. So today, take some time to pay particular attention to that nose of yours and let it lead the way. Zone in on the smells that you never really notice. The smell of fresh coffee brewing in the morning, the scent of fresh apple pie in the oven or chocolate chip cookies. There are so many things around us that will perk your senses. Celebrate your fabulous nose and let today lead you to your next project!

Nose Job -- by noahwoods  @  etsy.com

1 comment:

  1. I would really like to smell some apple pie or japanese food. Sigh.. but I have none.

    ReplyDelete