Pages

About Me

My photo
Petersburg, Virginia, United States
Interior Designer by trade, project manager by day, crafty lady by night! My college education was spent in art school where I learned to love creativity and free expression. I live with my long time boyfriend and all of our animal kidlets who fill my days with smiles and inspire me to always try for greater.

Guestbook

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Blue Sky- Yellow Cars

So spring is in full bloom here in good old Central Virginia. Easter has come and gone and the heat is on. Once again we seem to have skipped right over the lovely spring and gone straight to summer!


Beautiful, beautiful blue skies and a nice breeze- 91 degrees! In April! Of course the pollen is here and my car is now a lovely shade of yellow. Oh, Virginia- nothing like your springs, summers, and moody winters. humidity, pollen, heat, snow. You name it and we have it!


No comments:

Post a Comment