Pages

About Me

My photo
Petersburg, Virginia, United States
Interior Designer by trade, project manager by day, crafty lady by night! My college education was spent in art school where I learned to love creativity and free expression. I live with my long time boyfriend and all of our animal kidlets who fill my days with smiles and inspire me to always try for greater.

Guestbook

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Happy Saturday!!

Good morning bloggers and Happy Saturday!! It is a bit rainy here in good old Virginia, but it is a new day nonetheless. Time to refresh and renew for a few days before we get back to a new work week.
Big plans for me today! i am seeing a very old friend that I have not seen since middle school! We were the best of friends back then and now, we need to do some catching up! I am fan of wine in all its wonderful forms and there just happens to be a wine festival going on here in town today. So here is hoping that the weather will clear up a bit and cooperate for us. It will be good times, good wine, music, crafters, and food. I am really looking forward to it!
I hope that each of you will have a wonderful day doing whatever it is that helps you refresh. Enjoy the day- get the most out of it!
Wine-lover's Still Life with an Apple Stained Glass Panel--  FleetingStillness  @  etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment