Pages

About Me

My photo
Petersburg, Virginia, United States
Interior Designer by trade, project manager by day, crafty lady by night! My college education was spent in art school where I learned to love creativity and free expression. I live with my long time boyfriend and all of our animal kidlets who fill my days with smiles and inspire me to always try for greater.

Guestbook

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Kindergarten Day

April 21 is Kindergarten Day! Ever have those moments where you simply want to revert back to your childhood? When there was no responsibility, no worries, no obligations. Simply a naive view of the world, nap time, snack time, and all the play time you could ever want! Take the time today to go back to that time. Let go of your obligations for one day and just have fun. Remember what it was like to simply get the most fun out of your day, not worrying about what bills have to be paid or what deadline is coming up at work. Tap into your inner child and you may be surprised what comes out!
Kindergarten Teacher Necklace in Mixed Metal--  MyBebesBoutique  @  etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment