Pages

About Me

My photo
Petersburg, Virginia, United States
Interior Designer by trade, project manager by day, crafty lady by night! My college education was spent in art school where I learned to love creativity and free expression. I live with my long time boyfriend and all of our animal kidlets who fill my days with smiles and inspire me to always try for greater.

Guestbook

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Get to Know Your Customers Day

April 15 is Get to Know Your Customers Day!! What a great opportunity to network and get to know more about those people who appreciate and purchase your crafts!! Find out some more about your customers, their needs, their wants, their critiques. This could certainly help you to get a better handle on what you should be providing and inspire you to expand your customer base!!

Retro Abstract Tree Painting Art Print on Wood- Sunshine-   Sascalia  @  etsy.com


As an added bonus, today you get to take your pick folks! To make up for the lame National Be Kind to Lawyers Day yesterday, today is also McDonalds Day, Take a Wild Guess Day, and That Sucks Day!! Whatever works to get your mind reeling, to get your creative juices flowing and get you to go out and live the day to the best of your ability!!

No comments:

Post a Comment