Pages

About Me

My photo
Petersburg, Virginia, United States
Interior Designer by trade, project manager by day, crafty lady by night! My college education was spent in art school where I learned to love creativity and free expression. I live with my long time boyfriend and all of our animal kidlets who fill my days with smiles and inspire me to always try for greater.

Guestbook

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Cinco de Mayo

May 5 is Cinco de Mayo! Who knew or really cared for that matter that today represents the Mexican victory over French forces in the Battle of Puebla back in 1862? Apparently this was a very unlikely victory. For most of us, however, this is considered a holiday for drinking la cerveza! Have a ball and celebrate it as you like. Use this festive day as an inspiration, with the bright colors and symbols, to create and design something beautiful. Drink to your hearts content and enjoy this fabulous Cinco de Mayo!

Cinco de Mayo, Handmade Miniature Talavera Tile Ring, Sterling silver, size 7   by  ShrunkenCatHeads  @  etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment